Re: Unraveling the Star Wars harness

From: Ed Lawless <ed.lawless_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 01 2013 - 13:57:26 EDT

Its usually written on the board in the top left corner done usually with a
sharpie type marker. Some of the AR II boards have certain voltage rails
missing like the -5 volt ect... I don't remember exactly all the
differences at this point but a few years ago I remember things like not
being able to use a 04 with centipede but yet a 02 will work with
everything. I will dig up that info as it relates to the star wars arcade
as well if I can find it.
Ed