Re: WTB: Wico XY Pattern Generator Cables

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu Aug 15 2013 - 13:48:37 EDT

On 08/15/2013 10:02 AM, Grant Thienemann wrote:
> Hey VectorList Readers!
>
> I got a Wico XY Pattern Generator today in nice shape I just don't
> have the cable for the V200/G05 and the 6100/Amplifone, If someone has
> the ability to make these cables for please let me know! I can pay for
> the parts shipping etc!
>
> Thanks
> Grant
Hi Grant,

We can make the cables, but so can you for much less - you only need the
sockets and pins which can be ordered from Mouser or Digi-Key etc. You
also need separate power for both those monitors...

If you can't find the plugs and pins contact me off-list and we can sell
those to you for a lot less than the cost of making a cable - we charge
$95/hour for labour you see...

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com