Re: K6100 repair log

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2013 - 17:44:37 EDT

Love quick fixes. When I am putting transistors in 6100, my helpful
hint is "the 2 goes with the blue". Which means, the 2N3972 goes to the
wire harness with the blue wire. This works every time. Even when I
have had 2+ beers. Try it. By the way, ©2008 all rights reserved
technologies and methods are patent pending.

However, feel free to use this when working on these monitors. It might
save you a headache or two. Thanks for the cheat sheet David.

Pat