Re: MPS-U07 or CEN-U07

From: Brien King <spammehere_at_arcaderestoration.com>
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 13:54:04 EDT

Frank,

>From their web site:

"We had a complete system meltdown on the 19th & have been trying to recover ever since! I was unable to restore the
system myself despite my every effort, so I checked it in with the local PC hospital. As of today they have been unable
to restore it, but said they have an ace coming in on Monday that should be able to save the day. In the meantime I have
purchased another PC & have been trying to make our ancient programs work with Win 8... it hates every prior program &
wants you to convert your religion to "Microsoft*All"! Who shot XP??? All our programs are intricately tied together
making it very hard to proceed, especially without prior emails.... I miss OE already! Hopefully, if I've done this
right & my 95 WS_FTP program works with Win 8 you'll be able to see this. We are working on the problem and will have
everything back under control ASAP. Thank you for your patience."

--
Brien King
spammehere@arcaderestoration.com