Re: Looking for Battlezone Screenshots

From: Ed Lawless <ed.lawless_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 05 2013 - 22:00:16 EDT

I have tons of pictures of my BZ but the game play shots never seem to work
very good partly because of the way you look through the glass goggles. I
would be happy to send you side shots of the art. But I think your best
bet like the others said is to take a shot of a emulator running it.
Take care,
Ed