Re: Star Wars 25 inch Amplifone issue

From: Douglas Gauck <douglas_at_gauck.com>
Date: Wed Sep 11 2013 - 20:00:08 EDT

I know it sounds like a monitor/CRT issue, as I have similar symptoms - I occasionally lose all colors except for red, then objects show up fuzzy and with retrace lines. I would blame the monitor if I didn't have a working game boardset that proves the monitor is OK. Try game self-test or another vector source.

-Douglas