Re: Question about Red Baron and Battlezone Analog Vector Generator PCB

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Fri Sep 13 2013 - 16:10:15 EDT

Red Baron has an extra rom on the edge of the Pcb, one more than battle zone does. Jon mentioned the easiest way, the part numbers on the roms themselves indicate which game it is.

Red Baron is annoyingly one of the Atari Pcbs where it shares a part number with a Pcb that isn't actually the same. Without hackery, you can't simply put Red Baron roms on a battle zone AVG Pcb. But I think you can do vice versa.

If anyone has a Red Baron Pcb for sale I am looking for one for my collection, get in touch :)

Andrew Welburn (mobile)
www.andys-arcade.com