Re: Star Wars 25 inch Amplifone issue

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 27 2013 - 17:20:52 EDT

Shouldn't be a problem in removing the ground reference.

Modern isolation/boosters are probably all made to be driven from a flyback.

At a total of $11 their isn't much risk involved in trying it. And with the
number of wires on this beast I wonder if they aren't creating their own
virtual ground reference/protection against high voltage spikes that could
damage the other guns.