Re: Asteroids horizontal collapse after 20 mins or so

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 13:49:33 EDT

H Kevin,

Vertical refers to the short axis of the picture tube, horizontal refers
to the long, so a vertical collapse would be a horizontal line running
the width of the screen, and a horizontal collapse would be a shorter
line running the height of the screen.

Asteroids has the monitor in the normal (wide axis is horizontal).

Hope this clears up the nomenclature a bit!

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com