Amplifone CRT

From: pj pj <pj1_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed Nov 06 2013 - 20:50:13 EST

My A48AAW00X decided to "cease to be" (to paraphrase John Cleese) due to a K-G1 short that took the blue and green guns to less than 2% emission with less than 100hrs on the tube. No amount of coaxing from my tester/rejuvinator has helped resurrect the thing. All the 19V tubes I have from G07's are too burned or far gone. Anyone have a tube either A48' or equivalent they want to part with near the northwest? TVs with anything 90 degress are virtually extinct since the recyclers and the province have a recycling bounty out on them.

Thanks in advance.