Re: Speed Freak

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat Dec 14 2013 - 19:55:06 EST

On 12/14/2013 4:15 PM, vernimark wrote:
> i John,
> thank you for your info.
> I'll contact William... In the meantime I'll continue to compulsively
> substitute all chips ;)

I advise against doing mass substitutions because of the risk of damage
to the logic board.

The most common failures for those games was listed (somewhere I have
the sheet) were a few of the PROMs and then a few ICs that failed more
than any others.

The Exorcisor is the best way to fix it though. I have an original one
in my shop.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com