RE: Parts I'm still looking for...Anyone?

From: SPW <ishagi_at_netzero.com>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 17:37:14 EST

For me at least, not residing in USA, the shipping will be outrageous for such a large piece of glass (shipped correctly / well-packaged etc). :-(I have a local glass place here which provides me with good "cheap" tempered "clear or greylite 14" glass for my cocktail and UR projects. The printing of just "four colors" (red/black/grey/white?) in that artwork, yes, I would assume to be relatively cheap. Taking all into account, for my circumstance, the underlay would be the better choice. If I was enamored to the cocktail as much as I am to my Tempest Upright, I might take the hit and buy the silk'd glass. LOL ... maybe I'll try to get the vectorized file and see if I can do a repro locally while I wait and see what happens with TOG ....