Re: 6100 help

From: Jimmy Ipock <jipock_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 08 2014 - 22:55:05 EST

Schematic shows 181v on pin 5 in the molex. I believe it's the red wire
(you better double check to be sure).
If I were just guessing, I bet this is a silicon problem in a transistor in
the HV section. I'm pretty amature, so I could well be wrong.

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/ARCADE/S-Z/Wells-Gardner%206100%20XY%20Quadrascan%20%28TM-183%20xxx%20Printing%29%28Tempest%29%20%5BServ-Schem-Part%5D%20%5BEnglish%5D.pdf