Re: I,Robot Mathbox Question...

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2014 - 17:14:09 EST

Well, I'd like to give this thread a "bump" because I too would like to
understand how to diagnose an I'Robot mathbox issue. I get the "black
hole" error message. While I know the general area of circuitry where
the fault is, I get lost in all the loops. Unfortunately I'm not
code-savy enough to provide a good answer to your question. I do have
a dumb question though, which binary sequence are you referring to?

Matt

Are you basically