Re: Weird distorted shapes

From: Joel Griffin Dodd <griffindodd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 03 2014 - 23:10:01 EST

I rearranged all of my boards and wiring harness to make sure nothing was
to close together but no change. The only other obvious power issue I can
see is that I only have 2 prong power outlets in my shed, so I'm not
getting a proper ground. Also I have fluorescent strips in the shed running
off the same circuit, do you think they would cause an issue?