Re: Weird distorted shapes

From: Joel Griffin Dodd <griffindodd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2014 - 11:50:22 EST

Here is a picture of the crosshatch screen...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4uamqf45h4u50/2014-03-04%2006.29.48.jpg

Here is the BIP screen, you can see it is spot on but the text is all crazy
https://www.dropbox.com/s/anxwxpfikbdh3ak/2014-03-04%2006.37.16.jpg

A close up of the text on the crosshatch...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/753vqr4w9yyxet8/2014-03-04%2006.37.38.jpg