Re: Weird distorted shapes

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 05 2014 - 12:55:36 EST

They would have to be WAY low in value to cause a problem. I can't read
the values from the photo.

The theory is that what you actually see on the screen is determined
by the *current
through* the yoke. What those two resistors feed back is the *voltage
to*the yoke.

What you had on an early screenshot looked like the lines were being drawn
*exponentially* instead of *linearly*. This suggested that the amplifier
was either clipping (not enough input voltage to monitor, unlikely if using
the correct power supply transformer for this game) or voltage limiting
(due to too much feedback from a low value R14 & R72).

Wild speculation from someone miles away from the actual problem.