Where to find large Atari heatsinks?

From: Bryan Kruzynski <tron_at_voyager.net>
Date: Sun Mar 30 2003 - 12:40:24 EST

Does anyone know where to find the large Atari heatsinks used on the
older Atari boards? The LM323 voltage regulator uses it. My Atari
Football needs one.

It's pictured on the upper right hand corner and it's quad-finned.



** To UNSUBSCRIBE from rasterlist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
** message body to rasterlist-request@synthcom.com. Please direct other
** questions, comments, or problems to neil@synthcom.com.
Received on Mon Mar 31 21:35:26 2003

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Tue Dec 02 2003 - 17:51:32 EST