Re: Pole Position monitor blowing fuse

From: Christopher X. Candreva <>
Date: Mon Apr 19 2010 - 23:07:18 EDT

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, wrote:

> I always replace the horizontal output transistor (your Q551 in the Mash)

Any idea where to get a 2SD649Q ? Bob Roberts doesn't list one.

Matt -- A fan sounds like a good idea, just a general exaust fan for the
cabinet ?

This machine already has a PC switching power supply installed, so neither
of the AR boards are generating heat. I'm just using the old transformer
block for the monitor isolation transformer.

Chris Candreva -- -- (914) 948-3162
WestNet Internet Services of Westchester
** Unsubscribe, subscribe, or view the archives at
** Please direct other questions, comments, or problems to
Received on Mon Apr 19 23:07:19 2010

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Tue Apr 20 2010 - 01:50:00 EDT