Kurz Kasch?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 14:18:27 EST

I know I've seen/read Kurz Kasch referenced in many places related to
testing PCBs. I never followed the posts because I never had one. While
sorting through some stuff, I found I have something labeled Kurz Kasch. A
pic of it can be seen here:


Yes, that board is attached, and it appears that it came from the factory
that way. Can anyone tell me exactly what, how, it's used? Any manuals on
line anywhere? Is it very useful? I see some edge connectors on the bottom
labeled Program 1 & Program 2. The unit does light up when plugged in.


Techtoolslist mailing list
Received on Mon Dec 13 11:20:01 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : Mon Sep 12 2005 - 19:58:48 EDT