TECH: Invisible Mappy

From: <KJM8888_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 23:25:12 EDT

My mappy looks and sounds fine except for one thing; NO MAPPY! Mo other
characters either. I can see the maze, doors, and trampolines. Doors open,
trampolines bounce when you hit them so the game seems to be playing
normally. Any idea what might be causing this or where to start looking? Keep
in mind that i'm relatively new to the tech end of gaming. Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin M.