RASTER:Wizard of Wor Colors

From: Steven Zeuner <szeuner_at_snip.net>
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 20:41:54 EDT

Hey all, this is the first time fixing a WOW and I have an odd one here.
The background looks great, black with the stars. The characters and maze
is the problem. The left player and maze is a nasty greenish color, the
right is violet. I haven't swapped monitors yet or capped it, but the
monitor really looks nice and I did try and adjust the colors on the neck
board.

I also swapped the ram boards, reburnt new roms and swapped rams.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Steve