Bad sprites in Hypersports - Update

From: Curtis Hart <space_duel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 00:45:42 EDT

<x-flowed>Okay, I *think* I've found the problem. I was looking at the wrong
board...oops.

Anyhow, one of the socketed chips was rusted w/a missing and cracked pins.
I want to replace it, but I have no info on it so I've come you you,
O-Rastar-Wizes, for enlightenment. It's located at C5 on the bottom board,
and the schematic only stated C5 085.

I've tried cross reference this in the HS parts listing for any indication
of '085' but couldn't find it so I have two questions:

1.) What's the chip that's there?
2.) I have a spare Track n Field boardset - does that chip exist on there
as well for a swap? If so, where is the one in the TnF located? (Okay, so
that's 3 questions)

Thanks guys!

-Curtis