I, Robot PROM needed

From: Ed Henciak <eddie_at_telerama.com>
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 10:12:34 EDT

Hi all again,

        First, thanks for all of the gracious offers from everyone who
replied! I just realized I do not have the image I need....the two ROM
archives I have contain only he game ROMS or the ROMS + CPU board
PROMS...does anyone have the video board PROMS?

        The PROM in need is number 131 located at 10C on the video
board...it controls the VSYNC signal (the ouone ouput of this prom is
gated thru a buffer and drives the monitor.)

Thanks!

Ed