Championship Sprint monitor?

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 19:04:26 EDT

I just picked up a medium-res monitor that came out of an Atari
Championship Sprint. However, after consulting my Wells Gardner 19K7915
manual, it appears the Championship Sprint monitor is a bit different -
most likely an earlier incarnation of the medium-res design.

I'm trying to hook the monitor up to my 720 degrees boards, and I'm not
at all certain what the monitor inputs are.

Anyone know what kind of WG monitor this is, and what the inputs are?

tm