Re: Tron: parts question

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 18:14:15 EDT

On Tue, 30 May 2000 09:20:58 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>> True... but on the other hand, it never hurts to have spares on hand,
>>so if you're going to order them, I'd say you ought to order at least ten
>>of each anyway. :)
>
> But the plan is to fix it right, and not screw anything up in the
>process, and get it all right the first time, and have it work
>flawlessly for as long as I have it. Isn't it? =)

        Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and
men...

> Thanks for all the help and info, that's why I love the list. =)

        Hey, we've all got to start someplace. :)
When they took the fourth amendment, I said nothing because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I said nothing because I hadn't committed a crime.
When they took the second amendment, I said nothing because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can't say anything about it.