Re: WTB: Off Road Steering Wheel PCB or source for mini IR detectors!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 21:42:55 EDT

Hi Greg!<br>
I have a bunch of old Atari steering boards. They use the same type of optos. WOuld you like one?<br>
John :-#)#<br>
At 08:32 PM 6/3/00, you wrote:<br>
(actually all I need is a source for the mini IR detectors but I have long<br>
since given<br>
up hope of locating them; they have to be the exact mini ones because they<br>
need to<br>
fit into the plastic housing &quot;just right&quot;).&nbsp; I am willing to fork out the<br>
dough for an entire<br>
steering wheel assembly if that's what it takes.&nbsp; I am also in the market<br>
for a spare<br>
game board set if the price is right.&nbsp; PLEASE let me know if you can help me<br>
out...<br>