Re: Okay, PS first...

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:30:52 EDT

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:15:11 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

> Right now, my +12 is fine, dead on. The +5s are all way low; from
>.12-.26 Vdc. This seems like too much of a difference to have to
>adjust for. I wanted to check with you guys before I cranked it
>up. I've only got so much MagicSmoke, and I can't afford to lose any
>right now. =)

        If you are reading 0.26V from the 5V supply when the logic boards are
plugged in, you've got a dead short (or close to it) somewhere in either
the harness or the boards.
When they took the fourth amendment, I said nothing because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I said nothing because I hadn't committed a crime.
When they took the second amendment, I said nothing because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can't say anything about it.