Okay, PS first...

From: Dave George <lebeau_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:15:11 EDT

  Okay, so I know that the first step (after pre-steps 1 & 2; Is it
plugged in? Is it on? =) ) is to make sure that the PS is putting out
juice. So I've got my PS in the Tron (many new parts later) and
checked the Vdc at the harness: +5 & +12 where they are supposed to
be. So the next step, as I understand it, is to actually hook up the
board, and recheck the power. Should I expect a really big difference
in readings? I would think not, but who knows.

  Right now, my +12 is fine, dead on. The +5s are all way low; from
.12-.26 Vdc. This seems like too much of a difference to have to
adjust for. I wanted to check with you guys before I cranked it
up. I've only got so much MagicSmoke, and I can't afford to lose any
right now. =)
  LMK what you can, ASAP, as I am impatient as all getout. =)

                                        Remy LeBeau