Deal found on Galaga upright and Robotron cocktail

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 08:22:08 EDT

I kind of found a deal on a Galaga upright and a Robotron cocktail. It's
not a great deal, but it's not too bad either, $600 each, but he'll sell
both for $1100. Trouble is I'm in Illinois, and he's about a half hour
south of Seattle. I can't find anyone to pay to ship them Forward Air for
me, and the cost of other shipping kills the deal for me (Jack Rabbit isn't
going that way anyway). I haven't seen them, and of course he describes
them as "fully working and in really good shape". For some reason, he
sounds pretty honest, and I believe him.

If anyone on the list is interested, e-mail me and I can give you some
details. Please include your phone number (and specify day or evening).

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com