Weird ad and a monitor ident

From: John Mehrtens <John_at_Drag-Net.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 23:45:02 EDT

I just saw an ad for 'jobopps.net' on my local TV station (WPRI-12
Providence) that showed Pac-Man running across the bottom of the screen, but
Centipede sounds (the firing sound almost lining up with the chomping of the
dots).

It's nice that they used classic arcade games in the ad (albeit unlicensed,
of course!), but why couldn't they use the correct sounds with the image?

Ah well.

On another note, I'm still having trouble finding schematics a monitor
motherboard I have. I went to New England Coin-Op a while back (I can't get
the old names out of my head), and they gave me a schematic for a Sharp
Image SI-319. That's what I thougth I had, by looking at the pictures
online, but alas the schematic doesn't match up with the motherboard.

The only things I have to go on are: the motherboard has "KTM" etched on
it, it has detached controls (for Brightness, H-Sub Position, H-Hold,
V-Hold, V-Height, V-Position), and is a 19" monitor in a black metal open
frame.

Has anyone seen one of these and know what it is? I believe KTM is Korean -
probably one of the cheaper replacement monitors, since the operator I
bought this from is cheap (and won't help people who buy anything from
them).

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

-John