Galaga - switching power supply question

From: Bryan Kruzynski <bkruzyns_at_northland.lib.mi.us>
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 13:11:46 EDT

My Galaga has a switching power supply. It's missing the power supply
board, but the original transformers are there. There's no sound, and
I've found the 12VDC is not connected. The switching power supply has a
12VDC at 2.5A output. The schematic shows that +V.IND needs to be
approximately 10V RMS at 3.5A and +V.AUDIO needs to be approximately 13V
at 1.5A.

Is it safe to connect my switching power supply?? Do I need a different
switching power supply?? What are my options??

Thanks very much for any recommendations.

Bryan