RE: Weird ad and a monitor ident

From: John Mehrtens <John_at_Drag-Net.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 22:31:51 EDT

]From: Jon Raiford
]First things first.. Will you scan that monitor schematic and send it to
me? I'm putting up a monitor web site and I don't think I've ever seen that
schem around...

Sure! As soon as I can get a SCSI card that likes my 'new' motherboard,
I'll toss the scanner up and make a couple PDF and/or TIFF files out of
them. I have the schematic (photocopied, but legible nonetheless) and a
parts list. I'll get them both to you to share with the list (and whoever
else!)

]That almost sounds like the description of a Hantarex, although I might
think that only because I read through the manual for a MTC9000 yesterday
and still have it fresh on my mind :) I guess you probably need to provide
a better description of the monitor or provide pics.

I took some pictures, but have to finish off the roll and get them
developed. When I get the prints and CD back, I'll link 'em her for some
visual aid.

]Cheap or not, it has the relocatable controls.. those are cool.

Yup! I like the design of it myself - the open frame is easy to work with
and the controls-on-a-leash definitely kick some applesauce(!).

Cheers!

John