Atari board questions

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 20:02:59 EST

Can anyone answer some Atari & Nutting board questions?

1) Is Xybots a single board or multiple board set?

2) Anyone ever heard of a board/game named Jaws? It's from the 70's and I
don't see it in KLOV.

3) Anyone ever heard of a board/game named Bear? That's the only name I
can find on the board. Again, it's from the 70's and not in KLOV.

4) I found a Nutting board. Any way to identify what game it's from?

5) Are there different boards for 2-player & 4-player Football? If so, how
can you tell which is which?

6) I have a two board stack Atari board from 1996 with no game names on it,
but it's marked JAMMA, and the ROMS are labeled "DS1". Any ideas on what
game this is? I thought it might be Dragon Spirit, but that game is from
the late 80's.

7) Is Dig Dug a single board or multiple board set?

8) Are there different boards for 2-player & 4-player Warlords? If so, how
can you tell which is which?

Lastly, if anyone is interested, I did find a Breakout, Night Driver and
Monti Carlo boardset.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks,

Joe

joe.magiera@ameritech.com