RE: Bubbles Error codes

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:25:48 EST

Yes.
        But be aware that a bubbles rom board will not work with a joust
CPU, and a bubbles CPU will not work with a joust style rom board.
        The main difference is that they messed with the pinouts on the
ribbon. Same signal, different positions. That, and the bubbles CPU board
uses an extra 6514 cmos ram for saved settings.

        I have succesfully used a joust rom board with a bubbles CPU board
by building a ribbon adapter. It is currently in my multigame.

        Hey Mark, any closer to re-building the blaster?

Mike