Re: Apple II used 4116, not 2114

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 02:03:50 EST

Darn glad I didn't just go put in $60 bids on all the ebay stuff :)

Ok to continue this discussion I also need a source for 82S25's and those
stinking single bit rams used in the final out put with the funky #'s,
(rustles through manual). 93415 the ones under the heat sinks. And while
on that subject where do I get the sinks and what should I use to glue them
back on? Got a bunch of them with the sinks busted off.

This is what happens when you pull out that box of 20 pac boards and decide
that after 7 years of looking at them your actualy going to fix them.

:)

David