Re: Apple II used 4116, not 2114

From: Brad Gass <bradg_at_mnns.com>
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 10:19:57 EST

<x-flowed>
On the glue issue, I've used Scotchweld 2216 two part epoxy for everything
from gluing heatsinks on to mending pool table slates.

It's expensive, and only available in quart or larger cans (last I knew),
so it's probably not suitable for fixing Pac boards unless you have several
thousand of them to work on :) But for everyone's reference, it's a great
adhesive!

Brad