Re: NEED: Resistor Network (9 Pin)

From: <cfh_at_provide.net>
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 21:24:18 EST

>Anyone know where I can find a 4.7k 9-pin in-line resistor network
> piece? Digi-Key does not have them. CTS makes them but I can't
>find anyone that will sell me less than 500 of them.

See my DataEast repair guide, in the switch matrix section.
I completely explain the TWO different types of SIP resistor
packs. And i have pictures showing exactly how to make one!
I think you'll find it most easy from the picture.

NOTE: again there are TWO kinds of SIP resistor packs.
makes sure you know the difference! again, this is all
explained in the DE repair guide...

http://marvin3m.com/fix.htm
http://marvin3m.com/de/dernet2.jpg (bussed variety)