Re: Reactor stuck in test

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 05:24:35 EDT

I had to fix one of these once that did the same thing. Trouble there was an
intermittent thru in the board that would disconnect the vertical retrace
interrupt from the processor. The processor would just keep waiting for the
interrupt before doing ANY screen updates. If the board got flexed slightly it
would start working again. Ended up putting a piece of wire in the bad thru.
Problem solved.