Re: Gottlieb RAM question

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 22:46:08 EDT

OK, three weeks later and I finish my experimenting. I robbed one good MK4801 off
another Gottlieb board so I can test a single 6116 instead of two and doubling my
potential problems.

I lifted pin 19 and tied it to +5 (pin 24 of the 6116). Didn't work.
Tied pin 19 to GND (pin 12 of the 6116). Didn't work.
Tried Roger's suggestion of tying pin 19 to another select line (pin 23 in this case)
- still didn't work.

At this point can I safely assume the Gottlieb board doesn't like the extra 8K in the
6116? Suggestions?

tom