Re: Testing PCBs...

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 01:55:15 EDT

I use either a Nec MultiSync 3d or any of the Commodore RGB monitors, 1084,
1902, etc. The ones for use with the 128 80 column modes or Amiga.

Or if you want a "Real" 19" game monitor for something in the $75 range give
a yell. I am in Renton, you can also come take a look at how I have my test
bench setup. Its a mess but I can test most anything with a bit of work.

Tom how did you request the Elantec chips? I have two of those timeline
monitors that I have never gotten around to setting up. Need to get those
chips.

David