AHHHH!! Marquee Paint Bubbles!!! Can it be stopped???

From: Brad Gass <bradg_at_mnns.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:14:21 EDT

<x-flowed>
Well, I was in my storage closet in my house this evening, and just about
tossed my cookies on the spot.

I've got a nice (B+) Discs of Tron environmental in storage (no room right
now), and I took the back glass (that has Tron holding a disc over his
head) out for safe keeping while in storage.

Well, tonite, I turned on the lights, and noticed that the paint has
started to bubble all over that glass, but has not peeled off (yet).

What can I do (if anything) to 1) stop the de-lamination and 2) re-adhere
the paint?

I'm truly about half-sick over this, here I thought I'd keep the glass from
getting broken in storage, and then the paint gives me this headache.

Help! I'm willing to do almost anything to salvage this before it's total
garbage.

Sidebar - anyone ever look into reproducing the artwork on that glass? If
mine turns to crap and can't be fixed, I'd be willing to sink a healthy sum
(read - $500) toward getting that done and some made. Roy, you listening
out there? Is it feasible?

Thanks all!!!!

Brad