Re: Galaxian/Galaga Multigame ?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 11:31:10 EDT

<x-flowed>
I think he wants to use both the Galaxian board and Galaga board in the
same cabinet, and switch between them somehow...it is not possible for
either board to play the other's game unless someone would like to write
some serious code for a Galaga board. Galaxian MPU certainly can't handle
Galaga software!

John :-#)#