Re: Galaxian/Galaga Multigame ?

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:00:34 EDT

Yes ! That is correct. I would just like to have a Galaxian board & a
Galaga board coexist in the same cabinet and be switchable.

Since the cabinets/controls are essentially the same, I could pick up the
Galaga reproduction art work and cover all the old Galaxian stuff.

I'm just not sure about wiring harnesses and power requirments.

Steve

At 08:31 AM 9/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I think he wants to use both the Galaxian board and Galaga board in the
>same cabinet, and switch between them somehow...it is not possible for
>either board to play the other's game unless someone would like to write
>some serious code for a Galaga board. Galaxian MPU certainly can't handle
>Galaga software!
>
>John :-#)#
>
>At 07:20 AM 9/06/01, you wrote:
>

>> > I have a Galaxian that I have just finished fixing and now it works
great.
>> > I'm wondering if there is a kit available so I can play Galaga or
Galaxian