Clay's Williams Multigame (need someone to burn 2 eproms for me)

From: Andrew Wilson <awilson_at_seanet.com>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 19:11:36 EDT

I was thinking of building a Joust/Robotron multi-game for my Robotron
board, and now I find that Clay is offering a Williams Multigame (robotron,
joust, defender, bubbles, splat, stargate).

The only catch is that he's not providing the EPROMs with the CPU and sound
code, for the obvious copyright reasons.

Before I buy this kit, is there anyone out there who is willing to burn a
27C256 and 27C040 EPROM for a reasonable fee? I will provide the image files
and the EPROMs themselves.

Thanks in advance,

    Drew