Hantarex MTC 900E

From: Todd Bordelon <TMBordelon_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 01:07:14 EDT

I'm having fits here.. I recently stumbled upon several 'new' Hantarex
MTC 900E's (never been used). I'm having the same issue with multiple
of them, so it's not a hardware issue, it's my stupidity.

I'm trying to feed in a composite sync signal (From a Gauntlet, or Jamma
machine, tried two separate setups). What I'm getting is a vertically
stable picture that isn't rolling but appears to have some horizontal
sync problems. Rough description of what I'm seeing: Looks like a
heavily interlaced monitor and is displaying three images of the screen.
If a graphic is drawn on the left, I see it on the left (every 3rd
line), middle and right of the screen. Tweaking doesn't fix it.

Composite sync has been hooked up in every conceivable configuration.
The symptom described above is when it's hooked to H-. Tried connecting
composite sync to H- and V- at the same time.

The manual states it accepts composite sync, any tips?

Todd