Re: Smash TV Pot value?

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 03:36:46 EDT

A resistance wheel is only valid for simulating a RHEOSTAT (only two
terminals of the POTENTIOMETER being used as a variable resistor).

HOWEVER, if all three leads of the potentiometer are being used, the
volume will be adjustable all the way to zero. So, as was said before,
try a 10 Kohm AUDIO taper pot.