Adhesive for control panel overlays?

From: Andrew Wilson <andrew_at_aqualion.net>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 22:09:01 EST

I have had trouble finding a control panel overlay that I liked for my
cabinet (generic CPOs tend to be pretty garish), so I just ended up buying
some black vinyl (the type that is used for covering the sides of cabinets).
I think this will be durable enough for my needs, but I'm concerned that the
adhesive isn't strong enough (it's nowhere near as sticky as the adhesive
that was on the Tempest repro CPO I bought a few months back) - who knows
how this stuff actually stays on the side of people's cabs...

I think I'll need to apply some of my own adhesive - does anyone have any
recommendations?

    Drew