Re: WG 25K5501 (4 player Demolition Derby) - Standard or Medium res?

From: Kev <mowerman_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 17:16:35 EST

I'm pretty sure there is a medium res 4900 series WG, I had one in a Bonanza
Bros game.

Quickest way to tell would be with an O-scope or frequency counter & look at
the sync output.

Isn't Demolition Derby a based on similar hardware as other games? That may
help give a clue too.

What about MAME, does that have a description of the game that you could
infer resolution from?

Kev
mowerman@erols.com