Re: Is this legit?

From: tom mcclintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 14:37:13 EST

Actually, this works pretty well. Just pick up any 'non working' TV
from the early to mid eighties, and you have a pretty good chance of
getting one with the right pinout. Make sure the deflection angle is the
correct one for your application (it is molded into the side of the
tube), swap yokes, chassis and neckboard and presto - 'new' monitor. If
all you are looking for is a new tube...

tm